Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working exclusively with the University of Queensland (UQ) as they embark on an exciting journey to revolutionise their student journey. Founded in 1909, UQ has carved out and established an enviable reputation as one of Australia's leading institutions; globally ranked in the top 50, UQ continuously strives for excellence with their overarching vision to inspire knowledge leadership for a better world.
About the project
The main aim of the CX transformation program is to develop and deliver a world-class Customer Experience for all of the University's key stakeholder groups. Historically, management of digital assets for the university has been organic. This new way of working will ensure engagement at each touch point, optimising and capitalising on every opportunity for growth.
Being an enterprise wide digital Customer Experience transformation program, proven experience within "greenfield" projects, or significant integration programs would be expected. A great understanding of mar-tech and end to end lead nurturing will be very relevant for the role. There is significant investment in this CX set up; with that comes the expectation that applicants would be technically very savvy, across multiple stacks and tools, and skilled in human centred design.
As part of this transformation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Web Analytics Specialist, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Experience and Digital.
- To support customer insight analytics and marketing to deliver analytics and insights to key stakeholders
- To carry out daily activities via the chosen technical suite
- Ensure quality control and oversight of reporting output
- Refine and optimise campaign activities based on post-campaign analysis to maximise profitability
- Proactively engage with stakeholders by supplying customer insights & assist marketing with strategy recommendations
- To plan, document and execute optimisation campaigns based on key business conversion
- To develop and support implementation of digital performance dashboards
- To support the business with adhoc analysis and insights to solve business problems
Skills & Experience
- Experience in web or digital analytics would be highly desirable
- Proven experience in using multiple technical stacks
- Experience with SQL, SAS, R or Python would be advantageous
- Proven experience of driving insights from data and presenting the findings to different sets of stakeholders
- Proven capability in the use of analytical tool to develop data driven insights using quantitative methods in analytics specialising in web analytics.
- Extensive experience in formulating and managing budgets, allocating resources and managing key external relationships to deliver effectiveness and efficiency savings.
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills including political acumen and a strong ability to work effectively across formal structural boundaries.
- Sound knowledge of data visualisation and reporting tools.
- High level analytical and conceptual skills to deliver solutions to complex strategic and business issues.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of performance marketing, digital and data driven marketing in either Agency or Client Side
This is a full-time, continuing appointment at HEW Level 7. The total remuneration package, including employer superannuation contributions of up to 17%, will be in the range $97,851 - $106,879 p.a. The University of Queensland offers competitive options including salary sacrificing, on campus childcare, leave packaging and discounted private health insurance, as well as many other benefits. This position is based in Toowong, close to excellent public transport connections. You would be expected to attend the St Lucia campus for meetings as required, taking advantage of UQ's free frequent shuttle bus.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christopher Southcote-Want on 07 3153 9906
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants