About the company:
Our client in a large university with over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses across Australia & Internationally - Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney to name a few.
About the role:
After a recent uplift in their brand, they have commenced the development of a new public website and a transition from Squiz to Sitecore.
Currently in the final stages of development, there are a team of content authors who are developing/copying the content across to templates in preparation for uploading through the CMS Platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure overall content, look and layout of critical pages
- Review and translate content from template to web ready
- Troubleshoot any bugs relating to modules/pay layout
- Work closely with content authors ensuring consistent messaging
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability in the use of CMS Platforms; ideally Sitecore
- Troubleshoot knowledge of HTML coding
- Practical experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
- Strong attention to detail, time management & written skills
A supportive team with a outcome focused team lead. All staff members to embody the universities values & beliefs.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!