Our client, Tourism and Events Queensland, has an exciting opportunity for a Website Specialist to join their recently formed structure as they embark on a fresh approach, underpinned by a newly designed data strategy. This is a one off opportunity to be part of something special as they begin development and implementation of a new global site. With a culture second to none, and an industry that everybody wants to work in, this is a great role for a creative and confident individual to own the end to end management of this pioneering piece of work.
- Website leadership and management; you would be the key component in the innovative creation and delivery of a new global website, managing key stakeholder both internally and externally, acting as the expert referral point for the project with continuous up to date and relevant knowledge to ensure that the solution across digital channels is always fit for purpose
- With extensive project management experience, particularly in the use of Agile methodologies, you are able to strategically manage delivery timelines whilst ensure risks are mitigated throughout the process
- You are technically very savvy with online user experience, with analytics being the core skill set to deliver high impact and effective insights
- Conversion optimisation and SEO would be a crucial part of the role, understanding the intricacies of different customer journeys and managing the impact and build of campaign landing pages
- It is an exciting time for data strategy at Tourism and Events Queensland. Automation and CRM management through a DMP come as second nature to you. Heavy focus on manipulating the extensive database; segmentation and personalisation
- Whilst working within the data strategy, you would be expected to collaborate across the wider marketing team
- Consciously identifying opportunities for increased data growth and data enrichment
It is one of the most exciting times to join Tourism and Events Queensland. As part of a $25billion industry, supporting more than 217,000 Queensland jobs, Tourism and Events Queensland has been going from strength to strength. This truly is a place where they recruit for individualism, creativity and passion; bringing unique ideas to the table and up to date marketing knowledge will see you excel in their team.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Extensive skills in Marketing Project Management
- Experience having used Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Heavy data and insights knowledge - you can use this to reflect on successes and form strategies for the future
- Extensive relationship management skills - you are particularly confident in managing external partners as a key success factor; enterprise level practical experience
- You are incredibly organised - a key to success in this role will be your ability to prioritise and oversee multiple schedules at once
- Excited by your understanding of the digital customer journey
- Exposure to tourism would be an awesome bonus
- You are able to lean on your experience across digital media and/or consumer internet
Contact Chris Southcote for a private and confidential discussion or send your resume through by hitting "APPLY"
D: 07 3153 9906