About the Company
An exciting opportunity to join a global food manufacturing business with multi-site operations locally in Melbourne's South East. The organisation sells through a variety of channel and with Safety a core strategic focus, they are looking to bring in an experienced professional to drive this.
About the Role
The role will drive best practice work, health and safety standards locally and in conjunction with global teams whilst sitting on the senior leadership team in Australia.
This will involve maintaining and update a comprehensive risk profile, identifying critical risks and mitigation strategies, developing policies and procedures, and partnering with the business to ensure senior management and the shop floor understand WHS obligations.
Critical to the role will be the ability to communicate with leaders of the business while digesting all information provided surrounding risks and then prioritizing what should be actioned. This individual will be the champion of driving a safety culture and setting future strategy within a growing business.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Substantial experience with health and safety management systems and risk management
- Demonstrated experience in injury and claims management.
- Proven track record driving health and safety strategy
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and leading health and safety policies and practices.
- Experience building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on a growing business and be a part of a culture that supports diversity, inclusion, health, and wellness.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on 0422076399 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB20685.