About the Company.
An exciting opportunity to join one of the country's best-loved pubs, bars and venues companies who are based not far from Melbourne city centre and have a presence across ANZ. The organisation operates more than 160 venues which all deliver excellence at scale. Safety is a core focus within the organisation, and they are looking for an experienced professional to lead the operation and build on the already present culture. The role will be based in their head office where they are looking for an WHS Manager.
About the Role
This role will report to the GM & will be supported by a WHS Coordinator & Advisor with the key responsibility identifying safety awareness throughout the business.
This will involve effectively managing a team of two whilst identifying top hazards, implanting WHS initiatives, conducting regular training & educations, WHS inspections & audits & reviewing the return-to-work process.
Critical to the role will be the ability to communicate with stakeholders both internal & external the business.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in co-ordinating all facets of Health and Safety, and Injury Management practices in a multi-site organisation.
- A self-starter who is passionate about WHS and can work in a team as well as autonomously
- Recognised WHS qualifications and sound understanding of relevant Regulations and Codes of Practice including but not limited to: Building Code, Food Safety Regulations and Worksafe compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven stakeholder management including internal and external customers
- Strong ability to organise, plan and structure your workload, work well under pressure and be results driven.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on a business and be a part of a culture that supports diversity, inclusion, health, and wellness. After a successful year in safety results, they are looking for someone to continue the positive journey in years to come.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 22059.