About the Company
Our client is a major warehousing and transport solutions provider with a range of blue-chip clients Australia wide. They are searching for an experienced logistics / IT professional to provide support to the broader solutions design team in the capacity of WMS Implementation Specialist.
About the Role
The WMS Implementation Specialist is a key support role to the broader Solutions Design function of this organisation and is responsible - from a WMS and broader IT perspective - for identifying and defining 'current state' for a range of clients, both existing and new, across a range of industry sectors.
In addition, the WMS Implementations Specialist is responsible for undertaking the analysis required to highlight current issues and opportunities for improvements in the WMS / IT arena and presenting findings, potential solutions and demonstration of benifits to both internal and extenal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous operational experience in a warehouse / distribution centre environment.
- Extensive experience with a range of WMS softwares.
- Proven analytical skill set along with exposure to a complex transport and warehousing environment.
- Ideally experience with modelling / design of transport routes or warehousing layout / flow.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholder groups.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.