THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP RESEARCH REPORT
Research commissioned by Six Degrees Executive found that leadership expectations have radically changed. There are significant gaps between how business leaders are currently operating and the values their people are increasingly seeking.
explore the FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP REPORT findings
- Australia leaders perform strongest on the traits we care about the least and rank poorly on the attributes we value dearly.
- A leadership crisis in corporate Australia shows there is low confidence in organisations’ ability to develop their leaders.
- Current leaders require different traits and are expected to demonstrate more advanced leadership credentials than past generations of leaders.
- The future of leadership reveals a new mindset is required, moving towards a new skillset where ‘soft’ skills are most valued.
- We are moving towards a new standard of creativity, authenticity and the ability to harness the power of individuals in diverse teams.