Talent Mapping is a strategic tool that assists HR specialists and Boards to plan for long-term talent acquisition. The strategy is carried out by compiling on-going research and intelligence about other organisations and talent within the industry.
Six Degrees Talent Mapping solutions will give you a helicopter view of the current talent landscape. We utilise in-depth market intelligence and conduct a confidential analysis of talent pools, which enables us to assess what available talent is suitable. This process reveals the big picture to our clients, saving time, money and mitigating risk.
- Succession planning strategies help you identify and cultivate individuals ready to ‘step up’.
- Identify talent at target organisations.
- A competitor analysis, which includes information such as salary data, and understanding who is in the market and what they are doing to attract top talent.
- Market analysis and information to assess the likelihood of success of a full search process.
- Additional support for internal recruitment teams that lack the capacity or specialist skills to assess talent.
- Diversity planning helps you identify talent internally and establish relationships with talent in the market that meets your diversity needs.
- Access to the Six Degrees, local and international, talent network.
- A detailed briefing process, which includes a deep dive into your business objectives, short-term requirements, and long-term talent strategy.
- Our experienced team identify talent through a range of sophisticated research methodologies.
- Comprehensive reports are developed providing the client with in-depth knowledge of the talent available.