About the company
A globally recognised business is launching an industry leading platform. This exciting opportunity will allow the individual to be involved from the get-go as they build the team and business unit from the ground up.
About the role
The role will play a major role in providing subject matter expertise in Salesforce, working closely with the DevOps team, and assisting with the implementation of SaaS solutions to deliver an outcome. This role will report to the Architecture Lead / Engineering Manager. My client is looking to appoint someone who wants to be part of a high growth business, roll up their sleeves attitude and wear multiple hats.
- Supporting Salesforce and providing future recommendations
- Providing input into architecture decisions, software/technical evaluations and design of platforms and services.
- Participate in code/architecture reviews to demonstrate robust solution designs, that embrace AWS/Salesforce best practices and approaches.
- Delivery of day-to-day operation of components
- Build platforms that support high-quality at scale, using best practices in software delivery (DevOps, TDD, CI/CD).
- Engage with product owners to create, refine, estimate, and elaborate backlog of work and clarify ambiguity.
- Expand your Salesforce knowledge to configuration administrative duties
- Work with team members, architects, data scientists and business stakeholders as necessary to produce fit for purpose documentation/design.
Skills & Experience
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to handle multiple task assignments and work independently.
- Be curious and have the willingness to learn new technologies
- Proven experience at defining scope, driving consensus on the technical design, building roadmaps and identifying risks
- Formal Agile or DevOps qualifications or certifications
- Firm knowledge of working within the Salesforce Platform across Sales, Marketing, and Industry clouds
- Scrum and Agile experience
- Salesforce Certifications experience highly desired.
- AWS certified or be progressing towards certification highly desired
They pride themselves on offering a high energy and an opportunity to immerse yourself in new technology and be part of an incredibly progressive company. Great office location with a collaborative working environment to ensure you are using your creative ability. Bonus scheme and great perks!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential discussion.