About the company
Currently experiencing a significant transformation, our client is a public sector healthcare provider at the forefront of the government's Covid - 19 response initiative. As part of this new mandate our client is seeking to recruit multiple newly created roles within procurement that will result in this organisation having one of the largest procurement teams in Australia. With a new mandate, new leadership and increased investment and focus on the procurement function, this is a very exciting time to join the organisation!
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Clinical and Equipment, the roles will have responsibility for:
- Driving and executing strong category management plans
- Developing strong relationships with internal partners in delivering commercial outcomes
- Review and analyse spend across multiple greenfield categories
- SRM principles to deliver long term value
- Driving other cost savings initiatives
- Some roles will have leadership responsibilities for a small team
Experience & Skills required
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Experience managing end to end processes of high valued contracts across medical consumable, equipment or related categories
- Ideally experienced in the health, pharmaceuticals, or consumer products industries
- Strong negotiation skills and a track record of cost reduction
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
Excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements and centrally located offices on offer!
Please 'Apply Now' and forward your CV with cover letter outlining your experience. You can also contact Carl Stephen at Six Degrees Executive on 0409888614. Thanks.