Our client is a leading sector specialist in multicultural marketing and communications. Focused on delivering informed, innovative and multifaceted campaigns and engagement strategies for clients from Government, corporate and not-for-profit organizations.
About the Role:
This role is a key digital strategy role, within a socially and culturally conscious agency. Provide digital advertising guidance and strategy for an array of clients, to ensure clear advertising, communication and marketing is accessible to all; socioeconomic, demographic and multicultural societies.
The suitable candidate for this role, will be a leader, but also passionate about social impacts and driven to support social diversity.
- Proactively assisting and managing the briefing processes with clients, ensuring brand and campaign objectives are met.
- Lead the strategic planning, development, implementation and optimisation of digital communications and advertising strategies, in line with the client and campaign objectives.
- Identifying and taking advantage of media and social media (seeding) opportunities to increase the profile of the client organisation, to reach specified target audiences, and meet client needs.
- Conduct and analysing audience and reach data, to construct publisher briefing documentation and plans.
- Creating productive media relations with various ethnic media outlets across all formats
- Designing creative digital (online and social media) communication approaches and related communication products.
- Working as part of a team to respond to briefs, tracking, optimising and providing insights on campaigns.
- Thorough campaign analysis/reporting, in depth and impactful post campaign analysis.
- Engaging and consulting with various stakeholder and community members around issues relating to diversity for a range of clients in the government, private and community sector.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- 3-5 years in digital media strategy and buying; including Publishers direct
- Broad knowledge of best digital practices, tools and strategies including understand fundamentals and strategy for DV360, Campaign Manager, YouTube, Facebook ads, SA360, GA, WeChat
- Expert understanding in audience segmentation and data overlays.
- Understanding and experience across global Social Media networks; Facebook, WeChat, Weibo, Tencent
- Understanding of website analytics and metrics and real in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms
- Understands diversity and communicating in cross-cultural environments especially on digital formats
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team to achieve shared goals
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and projects
- Personal initiative and creative approaches
- Able to maintain work effectively in tight deadlines and competing priorities situations
- Effective at influencing and negotiating in different environments
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Will Greenwood on (02) 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion.