Digital Strategy Lead
- National mental health services provider
- Drive an innovative digital marketing strategy
- Work from home, complete working flexibility
About the company:
Our client is one of the largest community mental health providers in Australia, who have demonstrated time and again their ability to enter new regions and roll out new and critical mental health and wellbeing services. At a local level, they work in partnership with hospitals, clinics, universities, and community health services.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager Engagement, this role is responsible for driving engagement and strong customer journeys for consumers and carers, key stakeholders, and the broader mental health sector. Being informed by analytics and user behaviour, the Digital Strategy Lead will recognise the way the organisation's audiences meaningfully connect through digital platforms and create a roadmap which drives key business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a digital engagement program across multiple platforms, including the website, related microsites, social media, and other touchpoints
- Analyse how consumers and carers interact with devices, platforms, content, and media, and then identify channel insights and tactics
- Manage the redevelopment of the website, from initial consultation and scoping through to selection of third-party services and providers
- Rationalise all current web and social platforms to deliver a more targeted and effective digital engagement footprint
- Support the advocacy agenda by developing digital partnerships with similar organisations
- Coach and develop staff to meet performance targets and standards.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated 6+ experience in digital marketing, communications, or campaign management within a non-profit, community services, agency, or related sector
- Demonstrated proactive approach to identifying digital engagement trends
- Proven track-record in digital media marketing, SEM, SEO, social media, mobile development, web development, analytics, CRM, and user experience
- Strong stakeholder management & project management experience
As a mental health services provider, they understand that to provide the best possible service in this sector, they need to invest in their teams. They do that by prioritising culture, supporting their staff, and fostering an environment of learning and innovation. They proudly provide an inclusive environment that values and includes all background, genders, sexualities, cultures, bodies and abilities.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Alice Chien on (03) 8613 3563 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees Executive are proudly the retained partner for this talent search assignment.