Great opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join this well respected business. Fantastic culture and an exciting time of digital transformation.
A permanent position and newly created, working within a small and relatively new Architecture practice. Reporting to the Lead Architect, the Enterprise Architect will play a key role in delivering quality enterprise architecture by scoping and delivering complex programs.
You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role shaping the strategic roadmap and architecture, by working closely with business stakeholders and developing a holistic view to lead the delivery and thinking around how technology is best utilised to deliver the strategy. This will be achieved through providing pragmatic advice, architectural recommendations and actionable solutions that balance business benefits and technology direction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the business needs, future strategy, and translate these into strategic requirements for the technology environment
- Drive future state business and technology architectures to address strategic requirements, as well as architectural standards, guidelines and other guardrails required to support the delivery and governance of the architecture
- Identify and assess opportunities to apply existing, new and emerging technologies
- Identifying opportunities for strategic architecture and planning services where business and/or technology strategy requires further definition
- Continuous improvement of Enterprise Architecture delivery practices
- Supporting, reviewing and helping other architects within the broader team
- You will have a strong track record and demonstrated experience in delivering business-outcome focused solution and or platform architecture within a corporate environment
- Excellent strategic thinker that can interpret business strategy and priorities, and can deliver sound, pragmatic architectural advice, recommendations and roadmaps to enable business strategy execution
- Understanding of enterprise architecture practises, standards, principles and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, SAFe) and how to apply these pragmatically to deliver real business value / outcomes
- Strong knowledge of contemporary application and technology architecture including Software as a Service (SaaS) models, contemporary integration approaches (e.g. SOA, APIs, open data, micro services), information management and analytics, security services, cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure) and infrastructure
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with managing multiple deliverables simultaneously and ability to prioritise based on strategic outcome realisation
- Proven ability to design and facilitate workshops with business and technology stakeholders to support architectural efforts
This is fantastic opportuinty to join a great business and a passionate team of Architects.
To express an interest, please apply today!