Turning a passion into a highly successful retail business, our client set out on a journey to give their customers access to some of the world's best brands at the best prices instore and online, priding themselves on creating an amazing customer experience delivered by true market experts.
The business is going through a period of transformation and are looking for a General Manager to take the business and team on the this journey.
As the General Manager for Operations you will report directly to the CEO and have full accountability for the business. Your remit will include operations, sales, marketing and product and you will be tasked with reviewing the current operational framework and people structure to unearth opportunities to optimise and drive the business forward.
This is a hybrid role and will be suited to senior retail leaders who love the cut and thrust of operations and strategy in an SME environment. You will be an effective relationship builder with a proven track-record of taking a retail business and their team on a transformational journey.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, high energy, high impact leader with a phenomenal track-record in retail operations or buying and merchandise. In addition, through your experience and achievements, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Retail specialist with 5+ years experience in a senior leadership role in either operations or buying and merchandise with accountability for a sizeable team and P&L accountability for a multi-million-dollar business
- Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong track-record of successfully delivering change in a retail business and managing multiple stakeholders and responsibilities/programs simultaneously
- Passionate about retail and a positive, tenacious and resilient person who can take people on an exciting journey of operational and structural change
What's on offer
- Autonomous role allowing you to take the helm of a successful retail business
- Competitive salary package including profit share options
- Positive and supportive culture
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145 for a confidential discussion