About the company
This Australian company is at the forefront of innovation and technology in the service industry, with a footprint of highly trained staff and a network of over 250 locations across Australia. They are listed in the top 100 company on the ASX and pride themselves on being at the forefront of shaping a sustainable future for all Australians.
About the role
This is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful candidate deliver strategic new business development contracts through innovative and strategic plans that endeavour to build and foster relationships with key stakeholders and decipher commercial opportunities into new business cases.
- Deliver new business targets by deciphering value propositions within key target verticals.
- Develop a strong understanding of vertical expertise which seeks to stimulate and promote deep and enduring relationships with key accounts and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of sustainable management.
- Identify value proposition gaps, build national capabilities, and develop key strategic solutions per vertical or customer segment.
- Forecast long term market availabilities and strategic plans and keep informed of competitive developments and can help develop immediate responses to new market threats and opportunities.
- Effectively draw on client relationship network to generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers and manage them through lead generate lifecycle.
- Continually seek out futuristic and innovative approaches that endeavour to enhance knowledge around sustainability.
- Create, develop and present sales proposals and quotes, using standardised pricing, templates and collateral as directed.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have strategic business development skills with the ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Ideally have experience working across and presenting at c-suite level.
- Solution sales expert with the ability to develop effective working relationships within businesses.
- Be highly analyatical and and have advanced commercial capability
- Cultivate innovation and be able to influence a multitude of key clients and external stakeholders in the large complex business
- Proven ability to drive projects over $1M+ and provide innovative solutions to customers.
- Be high experienced in managing tenders
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in business to business solution selling at a national & strategic level.
A well-established growing Australian company who are a proud employer of choice, with a culture build on innovation, equal opportunity and employee development and nurture. An environmentally passionate company that wants the best out of their employees and the community.
- Work with a highly engaged executive leadership team - Head office Melbourne
- A highly attractive package is on offer which will be tailored to attract the best business development talent in the market
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent the market leader
- Unrivalled career opportunities on offer at this large complex business
- Highly lucrative STI & LTI - Uncapped
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 8613
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC15489.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.