About our Client
Our client is an iconic global organisation that is widely recognised as a leader in innovation and customer-centricity. Their regional headquarters is located in Melbourne.
About the Role
The National Warehouse Manager is responsible for leading the performance of a large team and a number of distribution facilities Australia-wide, driving cost reductions and improving customer service levels through re-engineering of the network and process improvement. In this high-profile leadership role, your key accountability will also include:
- Executing a recently establised ANZ logistics strategy as it relates to the Australian warehousing function.
- Full budgetary accountability.
- Ensuring that warehousing operations are aligned to broader business strategies around safety, service and cost to serve.
- Facilitating improved relationships and ways of working with other functions such as manufacturing, ANZ transport and HSE.
- Continually identifying opportunities to improve the performance of your people, systems and ways of working.
- Ensuring that the broader S&OP process is supported by a best in class logistics function.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be a senior logistics professional with a demonstrated track record of success in the warehousing space. You will have had experience overseeing a multi-site distribution network from both an operational and commercial perspective, driving cost reductions and improving customer service levels. Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field, you will also possess first class interpersonal and demonstrated influencing abilities.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.