About the company
Our client is a successful and quickly growing supplier of a range of products sold to some of our largest wholesale and retail organisations. They have an opportunity for a Production/Inventory Planner to enter a newly created role.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, your role will be to plan the short-term production schedule across multiple lines producing a variety of products with various lead times and complexities, this also involves managing Inventory and ensuring appropriate levels of finished goods. This will include:
- The creation of a short to medium term production plan based on current demand forecast and available SOH.
- The generation of run sheets for production staff that minimises equipment change over and maximises DIFOT.
- Weekly reporting of production constraints and attainment to plan for further planning purposes.
- Review and replenishment of raw materials to meet production requirements.
- Perform daily Finished Goods reviews to ensure appropriate levels of stocks are onsite.
- Responsible for arranging & conducting stock takes of raw materials, finished goods, packaging on site.
Skills & Experience
- Production planning experience in FMCG.
- Experience with ERP and planning software. Pronto being advantageous.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the food manufacturing industry.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met, and standards adhered to, in line with company policy.