About the company
Our client was established to provide the gaming industry a fresh approach to product development, focusing on responsible innovation and sustainable growth. Digital entertainment has exploded across all platforms and has transformed how people play games and engage with technology. They exist to resolve these challenges and are passionate about providing a different approach to a global problem. Having a national coverage and recently breaking into the world's largest market, Las Vegas, they have a strategy driven by a desire to stay relevant that delivers a playing experience with a focus on fun and not just to gamble.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join their Queensland team and to take a lead role in sharing their vision and products with the market. This person will develop sales opportunities by creating and delivering new customer insights into new revenue opportunities aligned with a product innovation-based growth strategy. Working to a sales budget to ensure the companies brand becomes strong in Australia and New Zealand, they will maximise revenue, yield and market share from new and existing customers and ensure complete customer satisfaction when dealing with the organisation.
- Work with the National Sales Manager to plan and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed revenue objectives.
- Ensure all products are in existing allocated accounts
- Develop sales opportunities by creating and delivering new customer insights into new revenue opportunities aligned with the product innovation-based growth strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of customers businesses to provide different ways to engage new players through their unique products
- Plan & organise daily schedule to existing and potential accounts
Skills & Experience
- Expertise within the gaming industry not essential but desirable
- Experienced in selling products and services into Pubs, Club, Hotels or general HORECA channels
- Proven sales record in the retention and nurturing of key relationships
- Demonstrated commercial acumen with strong strategic planning ability
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented with a confident, positive and approachable demeanour.
- A highly attractive package will be constructed to attract the best-qualified sales professional in the market
- Join a company with a vision for the future disrupter who are well set up and experiencing exponential growth.
- Cool, fun and highly supportive team who love to win together.