About the company
A fast growing, global FMCG business is looking for 2x Sales Order Coordinators to join their expanding team in their Sydney office based in Macquarie Park.
About the Role
You will liaise with our customers planners daily, taking care of the processing sales orders.
An essential part of your work will be to interact with the 3PL Warehouse and Transport providers to ensure orders are delivered on time and in full.
- Processing EDI and Manual Purchase Order submissions for key retail accounts
- Provide a high level of customer service, responding to any enquiries and prompt investigation of any issues.
- Verifying EDI transmissions against SPS forms for data accuracy.
- Providing Administrative Support: generating and transmitting invoices, investigating Short Shipments and Credit Claims, producing POD and Packing Slip documents, etc.
- Liaising with Retail Partners in relation SOH and Replenishment Timeframes and order processing.
- Maintaining frequent contact with our Supply Chain to ensure logistical challenges are monitored, and resourcing is adequate to meet projected forecast.
· High attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous experience using an ERP or EDI system
· Customer service oriented
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.