About the company
Our client is a successful animal food nutrition organisation who have been manufacturing high-quality products for animals for over 30 years. Under the banner of one of the nation's leading importers and Australian owned brands, the business has a strong commitment in providing quality nutrition for livestock. To be successful, you must be passionate about the agricultural industry & animal nutrition space, as well as dedicated to uphold the quality excellence in which the business adheres too. Due to changes within the marketing team, the business is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their team, to help drive world-class products in the ruminant space.
About the role
The role will see you develop out a consumer centric brand and product architecture to meet the needs of consumers at all levels of sophistication within the category to meet needs for ROI from feed solutions.
Managing 3 key brands you will be responsible for:
- Leading all relevant communications campaigns
- NPD such as packaging, format, innovation and formulation
- Brand activations
- Digital marketing
- Trade shows / events
- Pack price architecture reviews
- Brand planning
- Understand end consumer needs
In addition, you will work collaboratively with cross-function teams to provide assistance to the nutritional team on key industry insights and trends both locally and globally.
This role will be best suited for someone who is looking for a new challenge and career progression as well as someone with a strong passion for the agricultural industry. As a part of your experience in the role, you will gain great exposure to a market-leading and highly successful business.
Skills & Experience
- Substantial marketing experience across brand and trade-marketing, developing strategic plans, activation campaigns as well as managing NPD launch processes
- Industry exposure in B2B, Consumer FMCG or within the agricultural sector, ag-retail and/or farming
- Through your understanding of digital, liaising with partners to develop content for the website as well as social platforms and for external stakeholder groups
- Pivotal you have knowledge, passion, and experience in animal nutrition
- Tertiary Qualified in Marketing, Commerce or Business Management
Internally, the culture is highly success driven and collaborative - with the bonus of offering flexible ways of working as well as encouraging their team to work independently.
You will be surrounded by a team of equally curious, intelligent individuals who are focused on delivering the best for the organisation and their customers. In addition, have a passion for agriculture and animal nutrition and eager to make a difference.
You will be a highly commercially minded, consumer centric and analytical marketer, with exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills. You have exceptional attention to detail and planning skills with strong problem solving and project management skills, you will be comfortable to work in a strategic yet hands-on and diverse role, willing to drive performance.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!