About the Company:
Our client is an ASX listed building materials business. The Research and Development department in Sydney is undergoing significant growth and is currently recruiting a number of Process Engineering roles across multiple teams.
About the Role:
As a Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of R&D projects from concept to implementation, focusing on manufacturing technical innovation, cost reduction and quality improvement of new products and processes. Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the delivery of all technical tasks for a project autonomously from concept to implementation and handover to manufacturing.
- Project management. Develop detailed timelines of projects with clear scope.
- Plan, prepare and run trials of new and existing equipment, technologies and products.
- Collaborate with manufacturing department, vendors and suppliers.
- Coach and mentor junior engineers.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar. Must be minimum Bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 years' industry experience in a Process Development Engineer or Process Engineer role in manufacturing.
- Previous experience in delivering projects from R&D development to factory implementation.
- Previous experience in project engineering.
- Previous experience in the building materials industry will be highly regarded.
- A big picture outlook focussing on technology development and commercialisation.
- Attractive salary package + bonus scheme
- Onsite parking.
- Convenient location near Parramatta.
- Work in a highly innovative environment.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Process Development Lead
- 2nd Round Interview w HR and Senior Manager
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.