About the company
A globally recognised business is launching an industry leading SaaS solution. This is a great opportunity to be part of a scale up business/greenfields project where you will have the chance to be involved from the very beginning. Opportunities like this don't come along very often!
About the role
The Solution Architect role is an important one, reporting to the CTO you will play an integral role in building out the new project team and driving modern software engineering and DevOps practices and implementation of SaaS solutions to deliver innovative customer focussed solutions.
The Solution/Technical Architect is responsible for managing and working across Back Office Systems and Integration platforms, within an Agile, DevOps and 'as-a-service' environment.
- Implementation and delivery of standards, frameworks and patterns to ensure that solutions/platforms conform to enterprise controls and industry best practices.
- Provide input into architecture decisions, software/technical evaluations and design of platforms and services.
- Build, introduce and maintain modern engineering practices. Champion code/architecture reviews to demonstrate robust solution designs, that embrace AWS/Salesforce best practices and approaches.
- Build platforms that support high-quality at scale, using best practices in software delivery (DevOps, TDD, CI/CD).
- Work with team members, engineers, data scientists and/or business stakeholders as necessary to produce fit for purpose documentation/design (including coaching others to improve their designs).
- Accountable for the day to day relationships with partners and key vendors, cultivating trusted long-term relationships that deliver on outcomes that delight our customers.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Solution Architecture experience
- Technical skills across Back Office systems (eg. HR, Payroll, Finance, Billing systems) and Integration platforms (eg. Mulesoft)
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to handle multiple task assignments and work independently.
- Be curious and have the willingness to learn new technologies
- You are a "Builder" with excellent engineering skills across a range of technologies
- You can balance the big picture and short term implications of individual decisions
- You are pioneering and innovating
A great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a high growth, disruptive business. They pride themselves on offering a high energy and collaborative team environment and an opportunity to immerse yourself in new technology and be part of an incredibly progressive company.
Great office location in CBD and a bonus incentive!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katrina Park for a confidential discussion.
Back to job search