About our Client
Our client is an FMCG manufacturing organisation that have a number of production and distribution sites nationally, yet who currently require an experienced logistics professional to lead their warehousing and distribution functions at a key site in the Goulburn Valley region of Victoria.
About the Role
Reporting through to the General Manager of Operations and leading a large team, the Warehouse & Logistics Manager will be wholly responsible for the performance of 2 warehousing facilities plus domestic and international distribution, in line with company policy and procedure. This includes all receipting, storage and staging of raw materials and packaging for the production of goods in a HACCP environment, and the distribution of finished goods - through 3PL partners - both locally and globally, while still enabling this business to achieve the highest level of customer service, within budget.
The role is responsible for ensuring that all functions at all times are in line with customer expectations and carried out in a safe and efficient manner, in addition to leading a number of continuous improvement initiatives.
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager fosters a performance driven culture and a team who collaborate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders, maximising customer service levels and optimal production and distribution network efficiency.
Skills & Experience
- A track record of success in warehousing / DC leadership in the manufacturing or FMCG industries.
- Experience leading teams and building the capability of individuals in an environment where safety is paramount.
- Customer service driven approach and the ability to manage a range of existing internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met, and standards adhered to, in line with company policy.
- Knowledge of OHSE and HACCP policy relevant to this sector.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.