About the Company
Our client is a highly successful - and quickly growing - logistics service provider based in the western suburbs of Melbourne. They have a customer base of some of Australia's most well known consumer and retail brands, and currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Warehouse Team Leader to join their Melbourne leadership team.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Operations Manager and leading a team of up to 15 staff (including casuals), the Warehouse Team leader will be responsible for supervising distribution centre and inventory functions while maintaining a high level of customer service across the Victorian network. Due to the fast moving nature of the products, it is essential that customer orders are efficiently and accurately processed and dispatched within agreed time frames.
- To provide supervision, support & training to the distribution centre operations team.
- Monitor team KPI's relating to productivity, accuracy and process.
- Ensure all inventory and receipting / dispatch procedures are documented and updated as necessary.
- Liaise with customers around potential delays to their orders and process improvement initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience managing a team within a warehouse, distribution centre or inventory management function.
- Strong customer focus and sense of urgency.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise, & co-ordinate several activities simultaneously.
- Sound interpersonal communication, understanding the challenges of working with a diverse team.
- Initiative, able to anticipate problems and action resolution activities.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.