|Salary:||$150000 - $165000 per annum|
V-ZUG is at the pinnacle of luxury appliances, carrying a finesse and scarcity associated with only the highest echelons of quality. Designed and manufactured in Switzerland, V-ZUG are a 110 year old organisation steeped in tradition and have honed their craft to perfection. Revered by Architects, Designers and Developers the world over, due to an internal promotion and in alignment with a healthy trajectory of growth, the organisation is now seeking an exemplary Head of Business Development to lead a passionate Sales team through their next exciting phase of evolution.
About the role
This role will play a pivotal part in leading the sequential growth of the V-ZUG business nationally. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your affinity for luxury products will naturally see you drive demand for the brand into the Australian Construction market, with an acute focus on multi-residential projects. Your remit will be multi-faceted, establishing robust and sustainable relationships with Architects, Designers, Property Developers and Builders, taking a sophisticated ‘top-down’ approach to your Sales methodology. You will inspire and coach a kindred team of passionate and dedicated Sales professional to achieve sales and operational excellence, building a strong internal camaraderie in order to achieve a common goal.
Your astute approach to Sales will see you win the hearts and minds of key decision makers, with the ability to decipher the decision-making unit for a particular project. You will be intuitive in understanding their obstacles and pain points, partnering in a highly consultative manner to align and add value.
- Lead and collaborate across the business in defining national strategy befitting of commercial success, and its execution.
- Manage the pipeline from prospect-to-client to achieve defined targets for order in-take and invoiced sales.
- Secure order in-take and project commitments in line with business objectives to establish a healthy business pipeline, and aspects of demand planning and forecasting.
- Collectively within the Business Development Team, and across the business as needed, acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of prospective and relevant projects, with a view to identify most appropriate path to V-ZUG specification.
- Upkeep of project pipeline insights within CRM, supported by a Coordinator, including but not limited to date-management, demand planning, forecasting (volume and value measures).
- Works cross-functionally within management team to enhance processes, innovate and evolve all aspects of the business.
- Support and guidance of V-ZUG Studio, managing executions and implementations
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate
- Ideally 10 years previous experience in a similar role and industry, and/or from luxury consumer goods, premium real estate/housewares or similar
- Business development, as opposed to Business maintenance. V-ZUG in Australia should be considered almost as a start-up, this guides them in their approach, with agility, entrepreneurship, and a can-do attitude.
- This role is a blend of ‘hunting’ and ‘gathering’ – success will be equal parts of interpersonal (relationship-building and trust-instalment) and defined business proposition.
- Never accepting Status Quo, with ability to deal with conflicting priorities, and sometimes conflicts.
- Proven ability to lead from the front, installing enthusiasm, optimism, and commitment across the team, and external partners.
This role presents a unique and exclusive opportunity for the successful candidate to carve a real legacy within a highly prestigious brand, having a positive impact in an industry they know and love.
Six Degrees Executive acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and live. We are also committed to equal opportunity and strive to promote diversity, inclusion, belonging, flexibility, and accessibility in all that we do.
Should you require assistance in your interactions with us or through a recruitment process, please let us know so we can provide adjustments for you.
No similar job posting available for Head of Business Development.