In a business world of uncertainty and mounting performance pressure, organisations face significant challenges and having an exceptional executive leadership team is critical to combat this change. Research commissioned by Six Degrees Executive, on ‘The Future of Leadership’ has uncovered a leadership crisis. We found the expectations of our leaders has radically changed, and Australian business leaders aren’t keeping up.
If the right leaders are not in place how can they deliver the superior capability required to grow businesses, increase profitability and productivity, as well as facilitate positive change?
The Executive Search Practice has a national presence and utilise rigorous search methodologies which are customised to the needs of our clients, and are proven to deliver results in close to 100% of assignments. We work with public, private, family owned and private equity-backed companies and offer our clients:
- Contemporary, best practice search methodologies for C level and Board appointments
- In-depth briefings to define requirements
- Highly targeted, proprietary capability assessment and benchmarking tool (6Dx™)
- Unique tools and techniques to assess and evaluate experience
- Quality, time and cost-efficient search processes
- Deep, engaged candidate networks
- Access to international talent via membership of an international search alliance, PRAXI Alliance
- Benchmarking against local ANZ markets
Our methodology reduces the margin for risk through our proprietary leadership assessment (6Dx™) which ensures a more objective approach, enabling higher quality outcomes to be delivered every time.
Six Degrees' Executive Search practice recruits all Board and C-level appointments across the functional areas below.